venerdì 24 maggio 2013

Bracciale con filo di rame

Riprendo gli esperimenti della tecnica wire. Questa volta ho cambiato materiale.
Ho continuato ad usare le perline di mezzo cristallo però ho usato un filo di rame da 1mm perché volevo provare a martellarlo.
Ho leggermente variato il disegno in confronto al bracciale precedente e ho deciso di usare perline leggermente più piccole (8 mm anziché 10mm) perché volevo dare più importanza al rame.
Ecco il risultato :

Belle Epoque vetrate

Spero di trovare un pò di tempo per fare gli orecchini questo week-end (730 permettendo !!!). Ovviamente appena pronti sarà pubblicata la foto.

5 commenti:

  1. Hello there, I found your site by the use of Google even as searching
    for a similar subject, your site came up, it seems good. I've bookmarked it
    in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just become alert to your blog thru Google, and found
    that it's really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels.
    I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous other folks will be
    benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

    My web-site ExieKEarle

    RispondiElimina
  2. It's an amazing article in favor of all the internet people; they will take advantage from it I am sure.


    Feel free to visit my web blog BusterRLiebskind

    RispondiElimina
  3. Admiring the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you provide.
    It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that
    isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read!
    I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds
    to my Google account.

    Here is my page :: MichalBSherbondy

    RispondiElimina
  4. I am no longer sure the place you are getting your info, but great topic.

    I needs to spend a while learning more or figuring out more.
    Thanks for excellent info I used to be on the lookout for this information for my mission.

    Here is my web page; CindiMEiken

    RispondiElimina
  5. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for quest bars

    RispondiElimina