martedì 12 febbraio 2013

Scatoline di legno con mosaico di vetro

Oggi ho voglia di farvi vedere due scatoline di legno sulle quali ho applicato un mosaico di vetro.

Per la prima scatola ho pensato che potesse essere usata per riporre dei gioielli ecco perché mi è venuto in mente di raffigurare un anello. Non è stato facile fare un disegno "leggibile" su una scatola di soli 8 cm di lato. Ecco il risultato :

 
 
Ho pensato poi che un oggetto del genere fosse molto femminile e ho deciso di realizzare una scatola delle stesse dimensioni che potesse piacere ad un pubblico più maschile. Eccola qua :
 
 

Le ho aggiunte sul negozio online.  Speriamo abbiano successo !

5 commenti:

  1. I must thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this
    blog. I am hoping to view the same high-grade content by you
    later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get
    my own, personal site now ;)

    My web site :: CedrickDBerger

    RispondiElimina
  2. I don't even know the way I stopped up here, but I believed this post was once great.

    I do not understand who you're but definitely you're going to a famous blogger if
    you are not already. Cheers!

    Stop by my blog post: CorrinMMaffit

    RispondiElimina
  3. I think this is one of the most important info
    for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But want to remark on some normal things,
    The site style is ideal, the articles is in reality great : D.
    Good process, cheers

    my page CarryEHoda

    RispondiElimina
  4. I was more than happy to find this website. I want to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!!
    I definitely loved every little bit of it
    and i also have you saved to fav to look at new stuff on your blog.



    My weblog KellyZVaeza

    RispondiElimina
  5. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that
    he should also go to see this blog on regular basis to take updated from latest
    reports.

    Feel free to surf to my page; quest bars

    RispondiElimina