lunedì 18 febbraio 2013

Specchi con cornice in vetro

Questi sono alcuni esempi di specchi con la cornice in vetro.

Per il primo ho usato la tecnica Tiffany. Ha un diametro di 60 cm circa ed è stato realizzato per la stanza di due bambini :


 
Questo è realizzato con la tecnica della tessitura a piombo. E' altro circa 70 cm.
 


Questi ultimi specchi usano la tecnica del mosaico di vetro su supporto di legno. I primi due superano il metro di larghezza.






Questi ultimi due sono più piccoli (35 cm di lato) :



5 commenti:

  1. I am genuinely grateful to the owner of this website who has shared
    this great post at here.

    my site :: AntonHEcklund

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow, this article is nice, my sister is analyzing these
    things, so I am going to convey her.

    my web site; AnamariaKTenny

    RispondiElimina
  3. For latest information you have to go to see world-wide-web
    and on world-wide-web I found this website as a most excellent site for
    most up-to-date updates.

    my webpage :: EarnestineKRuef

    RispondiElimina
  4. You have made some really good points there. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most individuals
    will go along with your views on this site.

    My page - SidJOrzell

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting
    a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable
    information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!


    Here is my page; quest bars

    RispondiElimina